What Time Is It Now

Reminisce

Erm....Long long days ago,
I had been leaving my blog long long days ago.
Finally to have sometime to think back and reminisce the past.
In these long long days,
I average spent 12 hours on working.
The never endless work keep coming and adding.
To be honest, if the work position and job scope is what I been looking for,
This all spent is worth, because I enjoy doing my job.
Somehow, the god like to give me some challenge;
so I accepted it.
I use to tell myself "Be tough, you can win the challenge"
Ya, the 3 months hard time finally past.
The main point I would like to highlight is
"I never met a Gemini people which is a stupid"
Should I call her dumber?
Maybe calling other dumber is kind of manner less.
But I can't stand with anything she did.
She work here about 8 months and everyday got scolded.
Her ability such like shit.
I don't know how come a no common sense lady can work in this big company.
The main point is, I need to work under this stupid.
Hey, come on! You are nothing!
Finally, you are nothing!
Ya, finally you resigned.
But you never know how ugly you left.
No one miss you and none of them attend your farewell with appreciation heart.
Everyone will just blame all the shitty you left.
Fine, nothing to talk about you any more.

In this 4 months,
I cover up my origin,
mom always told me to be modest.
That's why I keep quiet.
I'm the person of
"I said what I did; I won't just said and do nothing."
But somehow no one see my ability.
should I leave here too?
I felt
I lost my life.
My music, my dance, my creativity.
My creativity keep dying everyday.
I have no time to do with my lovely music.
I can only listen it during sleeping.
Sleeping = nothing I listened.
how sad of my life without music.
I never do with my skills and I started forgetting them.
I'm so worry to lost my skills.
My design, my editing, my music compose.
I felt strange with my violin.
I felt my bone become hard.
How long I didn't dance?
My passion of ART!

I gave myself a day relax.
And I think back quite a lot memories.
I use to dance with a gang of girls on every Saturday,
somehow the conflict make us ended the relationship.
I use to share design experience with my "brotherhood",
because of we start working, we seldom met each others.
I use to chit-chat everyday with my "Friend family",
is it because we grow so we become strange;
we are not like last time.

Is ok,
the good memory always in heart.
understand this real world make us become the stranger.
Anyway,
I will try my best to keep all this relationship.
Find back my passion and my life.

Cheer everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment